Holiday Projects

Another year, another round of making myself crazy trying to come up with new and unique gift ideas. PJs were a must this year! Jared got some U of U red pants and some green Kermit the Frog ones. Chloe kept asking Santa to bring some matching pjs for Dolly, so that she could sleep in her bed.The theme for the Hansen gift exchange this year was movies. I made a huge "movie blanket" for Jared's brother's family. They have 7 kids. The blanket ended up measuring 77 x 113 inches. I also made Jared some new rice heating pads in the new Jazz logo and Batman. For my sister and her husband, I made matching BYU slippers. Since they both went on their mission to the Netherlands, I found this pattern for a clog style. I had a lot of other ideas and plans that I wanted to execute this year, but (using the pregnant excuse again) I quickly ran out of steam. Still, I am fairly happy with how the rest turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Little Family

Our Little Family

About this blog