Chloe's Birthday Party

We waited until my parents were back from Holland to celebrate Chloe's birthday with family and friends. I didn't realize when I invited all our family and friends, how loud all the kids would be. I think in the beginning Chloe was a little intimidated by all of them, but in the end, she was sad when all of them left.She had a duckie-themed party. We set out all of her rubber duckies on our ledge in the kitchen. I made her a blue (of course) duckie cake, with balloons on the side. If you know any of Chloe's trademark phrases, you know that "Balloons make her happy." Her cousins were really excited to try to help her blow out the candles on the cake. Each of the kids got a little goodie bag, attached to a balloon, with some candies and a mini rubber duckie inside. Everyone seemed to have a good time, but I think the next time we have that many kids for a party, we're doing it in a larger space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Little Family

Our Little Family

About this blog