Holiday Projects

I somehow found the "crafty" bone in my body this year. I made a few things for friends and family for the holidays.

For my mom, a few people in our church ward, and a friend, I made these table runners.Our theme for the family gift exchange this year was favorites. I took it as my favorite Christmas present, which happens to be PJs. I'm just glad that none of these turned out too small!My Aunt gets new jammies every year, so I made some matching ones for her Bunny.
I made Chloe her Abby Cadabby blanket, which was probably the easiest thing I did, just adding an edge around a piece of fleece.
I also made a family name plaque, a crib sheet, and some stockings that I forgot to take pictures of. Either way, you can see where my argument for being "busy" versus Jared's claim of me being "lazy" came from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Little Family

Our Little Family

About this blog