San Antonio

Chloe and I went with my parents down to Texas to visit my grandparents, who are now living at my aunt and uncle's house. We saw a few of my cousins and had a terrific time catching up and enjoying our family. I think my favorite part of the trip might have been the fact that Chloe didn't end up in the ER this time. :) It's all about the little things, right? My Uncle Rick, Grandpa Miller, and my Dad on my uncle's back porch. He has a beautiful view of the temple. Chloe was instantly in love with my uncle's golf cart. She hopped on it and "steered" every chance she got.So we decided to let her drive... here's how it ended up... My uncle also has a playground in his backyard that Chloe had a blast with. She kept asking my aunt to come watch her slide. My Uncle Rick got the chance to play the "Chalk Game," which Grandma Hansen is all too familiar with. First, Chloe draws a scribble on the chalkboard. Then, who ever is assisting her has to wipe it off as quickly as possible. Repeat as many times as necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Little Family

Our Little Family

About this blog